When he is part of a crowd like this it is pretty crazy how blonde he really is. I have gotten so used to it, but looking at some of these photos, I realize his hair sweater and his hair . . . match.
Then, Viggo and I headed off to Barnes and Noble. I am always impressed with how Barnes contributes to the local community; today they had a portion of their sales going toward Viggo's school (they also did this in Delware, and we loved it there too!). I splurged at the cafe and bought Viggo a special drink made with his school colors; proceeds went back to his school.
With no thought of myself, I bought a peppermint mocha to do my part to contribute. It was for the children.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Church Christmas program 2010; A trip to Barnes
This morning we got all bundled up to go to church. It was a whopping 0 degrees out there.
Elin likes to wear her coat and mittens for fun so this was no biggie.
Christmas program!
She also loved holding the microphone. She even mostly remembered her verses she had to say. Good job, Svea!
And, she only lifted her dress up a time or two. All in all, she did super!
Then Viggo came out with the big kids and things got more busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so sweet- I love that Svea only flashed people a time or two...Grace showed everyone in church her belly button several times this past weekend, and almost pulled down her tights, sure glad that did not happen. And I love the pics of Viggo, such a special and adorable little guy. I bet he loves hanging out with momma, and buying drinks for a good cause! Elin is looking as adorable as ever! Merry Christmas, my friend. love, e.
ReplyDelete