{We had celebrated with my parents and sister's family in Illinois the week before at Stockholm Inn in Rockford, IL. My dad reserved a Carl Larsson room. It was so pretty. I carefully packed my camera. When we got there, of course I wanted to start taking pictures.
No memory card in my camera. My mom only had a couple pictures available on her camera. My sister's camera battery was dying. It was a bad night for cameras. You will have to take my word for it that it was wonderful and that Elin had a great time.}
So here's birthday attempt #2, complete with camera card.
Birthday morning kayak ride.
I think a kayak ride on your second birthday is a pretty sweet deal.
Mainly so Elin would stop borrowing Svea's all the time.
They were put to use immediately.
And since then, I have not had to separate two screaming girls from crying over who gets the binoculars. Best $8 I've ever spent.

Viggo took a break from reading his current Star Wars novel to read the cards. What a nice big brother :)
I gave Elin a child's broom set. Because I am tired of trying to hunt down the adult versions at our house, or having to take my broom from a very upset little girl who would prefer to take care of all the housework herself.Now we each have our own broom and can hopefully have many pleasant afternoons of sweeping the floor together. :)












MUST HAVE a print of that first pic of Elin in THE snoopy life-vest. Pretty please?? It is a lake vermilion classic, and Elin couldn't be cuter!
ReplyDelete