Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Busy kids, flying helicopters, bellybutton temperatures, etc.

A little of this, a little of that, some photos to share.

Elin makes felt cupcakes with her new BFF, Winnie.


Viggo reads The Hobbit.



We've been sick, and here is Svea, checking the temperature of her bellybutton. I think that's where you can get the most accurate reading.




We hung up this photograph of birch trees that our incredibly talented brother-in-law Chris took. (When I say "we" hung it up, I mean, Nate hung it up. We had it framed . . . it weighs almost as much as Elin does now.) This picture of it does not come close to showing how awesome - or big - it really is. I guess you'll just have to come see it for yourself!

If you look at it closely, you might see Little Red Riding Hood peeking around a tree, or maybe some birds perched on the branches.

Well, maybe not quite. But the kids have enjoyed imagining who might be in the woods!


Elin and I play Playmobil.



Her most treasured Playmobil possessions are her guinea pigs.

She calls them "iggy pinks". Close enough.


Viggo got a RC helicopter from Uncle Mark for Christmas.

Nate also pulled out his own RC helicopter, so there's usually more than one flying around.

Elin has been the main victim and has been hit by them a couple times.

She's okay.




Here's a little movie with the helicopters.



And this one I just like because Elin is dressed up in the elephant costume and making bralooing noises.

1 comment:

  1. "iggy pinks"... completely adorable (:

    We were in FL for Mark's last Christmas here, and had a ton of fun with helicopters. We've been through several since!! Fun for all ages (-;

    It's fun to see the birches photo on your wall - it looks amazing! Makes me want to gaze at birch trees over dinner too!

    ReplyDelete