Welcome to central Minnesota, where the living is easy.
This umbrella was spotted at the far end of the field after some storms last week. It sat there for two days unclaimed, so finally Viggo ran over and got it. It wasn't in great condition.
Even though it was pretty worthless, there was fighting and screaming and very unladylike behaviors about whose turn it was with the umbrella. I got sick of the drama . . . so I pitched it. If you had heard the screaming, you would have done the same thing.
Elin wears my clogs early one morning.
We've been flossing faithfully, and Svea wanted to try flossing Elin's teeth. At first, Elin seemed okay with this.
Then she was not okay with it at all.
Tannies, the bar of our lives.
Viggo spent five hours yesterday catching what seemed to be about three dozen moths and a few painted lady butterflies. He released the moths; we still have the butterflies in captivity and are hoping for babies.
Under our deck, we found a nest with an egg. We will keep you updated on the status of it. The girls are ecstatic about this!










Oh! I do hope to see an update on the butterflies and the bird egg.
ReplyDeletePS. I adore that first picture! Fabulous umbrella and so pinky perfect!
ReplyDeleteWe've got robins nesting under our deck. Mama bird is very upset when we go outside!
ReplyDelete